Agenda Part 1 (02/12/14):
Objective: Teachers will have an understanding of the basic features offered in Google Drive. They will be able to create and name a document of each kind shown below.
Agenda Part 2 (02/19/14):
Objective: Teachers will be able to share assignments with a contact group of their students. They will also be able to accept student assignments by having students share work with the appropriate option selected.
Agenda Part 3 (02/25/13):
Objective: Teachers will see how to use the Google Drive as Cloud Storage. They will be able to help students use this folder in lieu of the "Shared" folder that used to exist in the computer lab. They will also be able to review concepts discussed in the two previous CSDdocs trainings.
- Review of previous trainings
- Organizing Google Drive (folders and deleting documents)
- Installing Google Drive onto the computer
- Saving files to the Google Drive Folder
- Uploading different file types into the Google Drive (see below)
- Using Google Drive to access files saved on the computer in the Drive App on the iPad