Scanning with the Workroom Copier!
First, What Use Do I Have For This Copier Function?
- Keeping those parents in the loop! You can send emails to your students' parents that contain important notes that the students may lose in transport, and help the parents to not have to keep track of papers as well. They will also have access to this email wherever they can receive email, which will help them to support your classroom practices, activities, curriculum, and expectations at home.
- Losing some of that paper and storing the documents on your iPad or computer, where they are harder to lose!
- Quickly sharing resources with your teammates and saving paper.
- Publishing student work on your classroom website (easier than you think!)
- The Ricoh machine in the workroom can scan in COLOR or Black and White. The scanner will be able to detect the kind of copy you are making. There are some advanced settings where you can manipulate that some, but this page covers the basics.
Now That You're Convinced, Let's Get Started!
Follow the steps below to successfully scan a paper with the Ricoh Copy Machine in the Workroom:
**Almost everyone has a button on this machine. If you don't have one, it is very easy to set up. I can help you with that. Make sure you push the arrows (located to the right of my finger to scroll through the buttons to find your name.